Sheet pan chicken fajitas with chipotle yogurt
I love a good sheet-pan recipe, and this one fits the bill. All you need to do is make a spice-scented yogurt marinade for the chicken, and then toss the rest of the ingredients on a hot sheet pan to bake. While fajitas are typically grilled, this recipe works for those that live in an apartment or don’t have a grill ready to go.
It’s always good to have a few go-to recipes that you can turn to during a busy weekday. I’m willing to bet that once you make this, these sheet pan fajitas will become one of your go-tos.
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cubed
- 5.3 oz. container non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced