It's the end of summer, boo! but I am still feeling the summer sipper.
What's a summer sipper? It's a refreshing drink that perfectly encapsulates what summer is for you. For me it's all about peaches, lemon and mint, but it's completely customizable.
This is a virgin version, because I am not that much of a drinker, but this would be wonderful with white rum, vodka or a splash of white wine. Peaches are my favorite, but strawberries, plums and cherries would be fun to consider too. Grapefruit or lime juice would be great with this recipe as well.
You can go no wrong here, so get stirring!
Peach Lemon Mojito (for 1 drink, scale up for more!)
- 3 1-inch chunks of unpeeled lemon
- 4 slices fresh peach
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Ice cubes, half whole + half crushed
- Tall glass of club soda
- Combine the unpeeled lemon, fresh peach, agave nectar and fresh mint into a large glass. Using a large spoon, muddle the ingredients for about 30 seconds to 1 minutes until mashed.
- Add the lemon juice and ice cubes and mix well.
- Top the glass with club soda and stir again.