I just came back from a weekend in Boston (amen to friends I get to visit!), but I'm saddened by this past weekend's events/wishing the world was a little sweeter.
So here's an easy one, for those days when you need something simple + sweet. The puff pastry will snuggle around the cheese + peaches, and then you won't want to share one.
But share you must.
Peachy goat cheese puffs
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
- 2.5 oz goat cheese
- 1-2 fresh peaches, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the puff pastry into 9 equal squares and spread them out on a lined baking sheet.
- Top each piece of puff pastry with a dollop of goat cheese, making sure to evenly split the goat cheese among all of them. Spread the goat cheese in the middle, leaving the edges bare.
- Top each square with two slices of peach.
- Bake the puffs in the oven, until they puff (duh) + are golden brown, around 16 minutes.
- Enjoy with drizzle of honey.